Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Visitors from the Southland

The last few days I've had a chance to meet some really cool folks from down south. Here I am with Mom's family, minus Uncle Wael who had to leave to go back to work.


After a couple days struggling to learn how to eat I've finally gotten the hang of it. And now that I know what I was missing I have been nursing almost constantly. Last night, for example, I spent almost the entire night at my mom's breast, either nursing or sleeping. I've been an eating machine!

Which of course brings with it the Thanksgiving effect. Nothing better than a nap after a big meal. Here I am with Grandpa holding me while I chill.


And this is one proud Dad.

He loves me so so much.

Grandma Sue took a big long turn holding me. Something tells me she and I are gonna be pretty good buds. The rumor is that she really likes to spoil people. And since I like being spoiled, it just makes perfect sense.

Uncle Danny and Grandpa.


And here's uncle Wael hanging with me and Mom.

3 comments:

  1. You guys already look like naturals. Ramsey is a lucky little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so special.

    Ok and I just read this entire blog, and Aaron you are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron and Najwa:

    Congratulations on the birth of your son! Rachelle and I are so happy for you. He is a very handsome fellow and a great addition to your family. You two are going to be the best parents. Raising a child is the toughest but most fulfilling endeavor you will ever undertake. We love you both and wish you all the best.

    John and Rachelle Gadd

    ReplyDelete