Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today


Today was a super chill day. I did very little other than sleep and eat. A lot of eating. Mom said since this time last night I've probably eaten at least 12 times. Just now I'm eating again only 20 minutes after my last feeding ended. And I sleep really good, only waking up when I'm ready to eat.


I'm also starting to open my eyes a lot more. And I'm staying awake more after I'm done nursing.



Let's have a contest. Everyone visit the comments section and guess what I'm thinking here. The winner gets a diaper full of my homemade treats! (Dad already guessed that I'm pondering my NCAA Tournament bracket, which is obviously goofy because everyone knows Selection Sunday is weeks away).

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, he's so cute.

    good to hear he's eating, and yes, these first weeks can be draining b/c they nurse CONSTANTLY!!

    He's thinking that white fuzzy blanket is almost as cozy as the womb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely thinking, "do I go faux hawk or mullet?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boobs...I want boobs (and also a NCAA tourney bid for the UNC Tarheels)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. That is the most aggressive swaddling I have ever seen. It's To Kill a Mockingbird-style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a mullet Uncle Don, given my Mid-Michigan heritage. As for the Tar Heels, even a baby knows that if they make it they're a second round knock-out at best.

    ReplyDelete