Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Me and My Dad

Dad's been off work for a little over a week now, which means we're enjoying some quality guy time. Today he and Mom took me to my follow up doctor's appointment where I weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces. That's just two ounces less than my birth weight and a gain of a half pound from Friday to Monday. Dad was pretty proud of me.

For a rookie parent, he's already getting pretty good at multitasking. Here he is enjoying his Starbucks, providing parental nurturing and surfing the internet on his phone, all while transporting me to my doctor's appointment. Those are some serious skills. (Is that a Motown Records hat!? Strong move Pop.)

Here we are chilling out watching Kansas v. Kansas State. Rock Chalk nothing!

He's doing pretty good but it's exhausting at times. I decided to let him take a nap so he could recharge for the Michigan State v. Ohio State game tonight. What a guy.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures crack me up. Love the one with Aaron and his phone and Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you took your newborn on public transportation. way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete