Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two and a Half Week Update

Hey everyone, I'm two and a half weeks old now so I figured this would be a good time to update you on how things have been going.



I've had a lot of time to think and overall, I'm pretty happy with my situation. My grandparents from Dad's side of the family are visiting and they seem to like me a lot. Dad put a swing together for me today. I've gone to a couple of basketball games over the last couple of days. So basically I've been living the high life.

Also, I've been spending a lot of quality time with my mom since she is my only food supply. She's a nice lady. No matter what time I'm hungry, she's always there to help me out.


And despite my voracious appetite, she always seems happy to see me.


All in all, I would say things are going well. I'll post again soon with pictures of my current house guests.



1 comment: