Friday, February 11, 2011

Homeward bound

I'm sitting in a railway station got a ticket for my destination...

Well, after four crazy days I'm finally back home tonight. And man let me tell you it is good to be home.

The trip home was probably the longest cross town trip since O.J. took a ride in a white Bronco. It took my poor Dad about an hour and a half just to pack the car. He said I travel about as light as a touring rock band. Ha ha, what a kidder!


Anyway, I'm pretty wiped out tonight after the long trip, not to mention a particularly confusing "medical procedure" I underwent this morning. What was that all about you weirdos? Finally a San Francisco political movement I can get behind!

("Intactivists," get it?)

Anyway, Mom's super wiped out too, poor lady. She crashed pretty hard when she got home. Notice the sleeping with her mouth open. I wonder if that has something to do with the two Vicodins she took for the car ride home?

No comments:

Post a Comment