Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Visitors from the Midwest

Got to meet some sweet awesome grandparents the last several days. They visited from far far away. We hung out, went to a couple basketball games, dirtied a few diapers. You know, the typical stuff.


Grandpa tried to brainwash me and turn me into a Michigan State fan. I'm sure you can imagine how successful that effort was.


Here's Pop hanging with his parents at Stinson Beach. I guess they didn't swim.


Grandpa is playing a trick on Grandma by taking a goofy picture of her.


But you mess with Grandma, you mess with Mookie and paybacks are tough.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Looks like you are having fun with Bagda and Papa (as cousin J J calls them) They're pretty cool and I'm really glad that you get to hang out with them. You have to be careful because Grandma likes to sneak in those kisses!

    Papa called me the other day to ask how much snow we got and he sounded a little surprised when I told him "another 6 inches!" He told me how sunny it is there and some people are wearing shorts! I don't know what those are yet. My Mom tells me that it's too cold and they won't let me go outside for too long...just to get in and out of the car.

    I like car rides and fall asleep as soon as we get to the end of the driveway. It sounds like you've been all sorts of places and even on the trolleys! Papa told me that you were going to the Pier this week and that you might see the seals. I think Papa and Gram are pretty cool and they have me wearing green already. That's okay though, I like green.

    Have fun and enjoy the rest of the week with them! Give 'em a smile and they'll get all excited.

    Love ya!

    Baby Ella (and Uncle Bri and Aunt Abby too...)

    ReplyDelete