Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good Times in So Cal

I had so much fun in Orange County a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go back again. I already told you about the NCAA tournament. Even more excitement followed.


I got to spend a lot of time with my grandfather. We have a lot in common. For example, he likes to nap as much as I do.


Uncle Wael proposed to Ruba! I'm so excited because she's very nice. She introduced me to a new friend. His name is Mickey Mouse and she promised me she would take me to Disneyland some day. I can't wait.



On the night that Uncle Wael proposed, we had a small party in downtown LA where I got to hang out with Uncle Danny and Crissy again.




Then, my grandmother (I know- no one believes she could be a grandma) threw me a huge party. Doesn't she look beautiful?


The party was off the hook- lots of food, music and dancing. Even though I may have appeared to be napping the whole time, I was totally digging every minute of it.


Even my mom dressed up for the occasion.


I was so happy about the whole thing. It was so nice to have a big party in my honor.


I'm back home now. I'm planning just to chill and recover from all the festivities.

1 comment:

  1. well, there's that smile we've been looking for. it looks like you had a great party and you look pretty swell in your suit. love the tie. your mom and grandma look lovely.

    you better get used to everyone fussin' over you...we think you're pretty great!

    ReplyDelete