Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy Weekend


Hello everyone. I've been pretty busy this weekend. Dad had to go back to work last week so when the weekend came around, he wanted to make sure we all hung out and had a good time.




On Saturday, Mom and Dad took me to a wedding. I tried not to show up the bride, but I did get a lot of attention. Here's a picture of me with my Dad on the Muni on the way to the wedding. I was so impressed with how handsome he is in a suit, I had to give him a kiss right there on the train.


On Sunday, my parents were planning on giving me a bath in the evening. But early in the day, I surprised them with an explosive diaper so they had to act fast and give me a STAT bath in the morning. I enjoyed watching them run around so much that I thought I would add an additional twist and pee in the middle of the bath. The pee actually landed in a cup that was sitting on the counter- boy were they impressed. I was tired after the whole thing so I took a nap on this cozy white blanket.


While I was sleeping, my parents packed me up and took me shopping for groceries. Then we went out for pizza again. I'm starting to figure out that pizza is Dad's favorite food.


I'm back home now. I have to send Dad off to bed so he can rest up for work tomorrow. I think I might make Mom stay up a little late so I can have a late night snack before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I love that this child rides muni. :)

    This post made me smile.

    Wait, they all do.

    ReplyDelete