Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hello from Michigan

I'm here visiting Grandma and taking in the cultural scene.

Dad got a special shirt for the occasion.


Then there was this stuff. It literally fell from the sky. No idea.


I got to wear this fancy vest to keep warm, though. That was pretty awesome.


Speaking of culture, something about this seems a little disturbing. Let's see, these guys are stockpiling guns, they've got plenty of booz and they're desperate for cash.

Gun guys: Come inside little boy.

Mookie: Pass.




Dad's been chauffeuring me around in this beast all week.



He was pretty pumped when he found these 44 oz. Mountain Dew slushies. Boom!



And I made a new friend. I've been having a blast, but all good things must come to an end and I'll have to return home soon. For now I'm just gonna relax and chill with Dad's crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment