Friday, December 16, 2011

Mookie's new house

Good news everybody. Mookie's House is moving to a new location.


It' s much more spacious






Dad says I'll be able to crawl all around these old wood floors



Check out the wood fire place. Mom, can we make smores?









Here's Mom and Dad's bedroom



And my man cave, obviously








Check out this little deck and backyard. Dad keeps saying he wants a hammock but I think this is a perfect spot for a swing set.




This building to the right is very interesting. It's technically the garage...


But it's also a separate little spot for stashing grandparents! They're my favorite!


Here is the extra bedroom


And this is the bathroom in the extra unit





I have to say, I've really enjoyed where I'm at now, but I'm pretty excited to move into this swank spot!

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous!!!! Love the craftsman style. Berkeley? Oakland Hills?

    Love it, congrats!

    ReplyDelete