Monday, October 17, 2011

This is my Dad's new surf board


Well, technically it's not actually a surf board, but instead of using the money he had set aside to buy one, he went out and bought me this sweet awesome new car seat. I was getting pretty difficult to take places in my old one. I really hate being strapped down, especially when I'm laying on my back. Makes me wanna scream, which is pretty much exactly what I do every time I get in it. The WHOLE time I'm in it. So Mom and Dad decided to get me a fancy new one. Check it out.

It's big, and reclines or sits up straight, depending on what type of mood I'm in. It's got arm rests and even this cup holder. It's Deeee Lux!

Don't worry, Dad will get a surf board soon. Until then, maybe I'll let him borrow my car seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment