Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So Cal, So Fun

I got to visit my family in Southern California again. I had a lot of quality time with this lady. I think she is my grandmother but I'm confused because I'm supposed to call her Battah. Either way, she's a wonderful woman and I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.



As usual, I ate a lot of new treats while I was there.

And I got to play a lot of instruments.



As you can see, I have become quite the musician.


I got to hang out with Uncle Danny. I was mesmerized by his goatee. Maybe one day I'll have one too.

It was my 8 month birthday while I was there so we celebrated with the traditional birthday knafeh. It was delicious!



Uncle Wael was very busy with working the night shift, but every morning we had a lot of quality time together.




Thanks everyone for a great time. I can't wait to see you guys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment