Saturday, November 26, 2011

My first Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving thing is apparently pretty important. I was going to bring a pie but I forgot to go to the store. Instead I just made a fish face.


From what I can tell, on Thanksgiving you're supposed to eat a lot, take a nap and watch football. So I guess every Saturday is Thanksgiving for my Dad.



The other thing, which was more than a little disappointing, is that you don't get any gifts. I kept waiting, but nada.




Mom said that instead of getting a bunch of gifts you're supposed to eat turkey and think about what you're thankful for. Could there possibly be a lamer holiday?




But it got me thinking about this crew. I do love Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandma. And my uncles are super fun. Also, everybody is healthy and even though the economy is really bad everyone still has a job. All in all I'm really pretty lucky, come to think of it. I guess that means I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment