Thursday, August 18, 2011

Action Packed Weekend

I have so much to catch you guys up on from my exciting weekend.


On Friday, Uncle Danny and Crissy were in town so I was able to meet up with them and have some lunch. We ate some Burmese food, which was really tasty. My mom sampled everything, which was kind of cool, except the next day I tooted a lot. Maybe curry flavored milk just isn't for me.... By the way, Happy Birthday Uncle Danny!




The next day, I was invited to a pool party. It was my first time swimming, but I was a total natural. I can't wait to go again!



Then, we headed down to So Cal. I stayed in Uncle Danny's room and checked out all of his instruments.


I was exhausted at this point so I crashed on the couch with Mom for a little while.



I was so happy to spend a lot of quality time with Baba. He even got dressed up for me.



Ruba's family came over too. We all knew Ruba was nice, but I was so excited to meet the rest of her awesome family.


Of course, Uncle Wael was there too. I really appreciated that even though he was so busy at the hospital, he made time to see me and my mom. What a guy!


The person I spent most time with in So Cal was Battah. She is so much fun. She fed me all sorts of food that my mom wouldn't let me have. She even let me splash around in a fountain. It's like there are no rules when I'm around this lady!


I had so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with everyone again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment