Friday, June 10, 2011

Catchin' up



Hey Mooks! There's another floor dweller around here. Her name is Daisy and I like to chase her around. I have to be careful though, because she's sneeky and gives me goober kisses!


Do you like music, Mooks? I do and like to dance! My Daddy thinks that I'm practicing for playing the bass drum!





scooby doo bop bop! Isn't it fun making all of these sounds? I totally understand what you're saying and I agree with what you scolded your parents about. My Mommy and Daddy have to be told the same thing...someone has to keep them in line!

It was really nice to see all of your Grandparents together. It's pretty special when that happens. Looks like you're having lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Peanut,

    I'm so impressed with your dance moves. You're going to have to teach me how to do that. I have so much to learn from my big cousin! I miss you and I can't wait to play with you again.

    Love,
    Mookie

    ReplyDelete