Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first party

It's pretty amazing how easy it is to be popular around here. Take these people, for example. Just recently, they and a few others threw a big huge whoppin party in my honor. Crazy, right? They don't even know me yet. All I had to do was that trick where I kick mom's belly and they think I'm awesome.


It was quite the scene. There were games, food and lots and lots of presents. Presents! For me! Can you believe it?


I put my mom in charge of opening them and taking care of them until I'm ready to use them.

I gotta say, though. The best part of the day was definitely the cupcakes. Mom and I had a deal. She would give me as many as I wanted to eat as long as I didn't tell anybody how many she ate. My lips are sealed.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice party and those cupcakes look good too, but Mommy won't let me have any yet. You look really pretty, Aunt Naj.

    ReplyDelete