Monday, December 27, 2010

Practicing

Mom's trying to learn how to swaddle. She saw something in a video about how it keeps babies from fussing, but I never fuss anyway so I'm not sure what that all means. Anyway, she used this larger than life model to help her practice. Let's see, you fold the blanket in a triangle and put it behind baby's neck...

then fold down, up, down, up...

I think she's got it!

Uncle Danny was still a little fussy. I guess he's having trouble adjusting to the fact he is no longer the baby of the family. But he finally cheered up after I left him borrow my bassinet.

3 comments:

  1. That's very cool, Mookie! I like your sense of humor. You must have inherited it from your dad.

    Love, Grandma Susu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Danny, that has a nice ring to it. If you can swaddle the big baby, im sure the regular baby will be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cousin Mookie! It looks like your mom knows how to swaddle. I love to be swaddled and sometimes I lay on my Dad's chest, listen to his heartbeat and drift to sleep. We can't wait to meet you...I'm learning so much and I'm only 3 1/2 weeks old. Learning how to eat and breath, adjusting my eyes (which my Mom and Dad laugh when I cross them) and I can burp with the best of 'em! Enjoy the rest of your time in the belly, but can't wait to play with you!

    Love, Baby Ella

    ReplyDelete